ONLY FOR PROGRAMMERS THAT HAVE PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN WORDPRESS TOOLSETS
I have a WP plugin that is updated in order to work with the new TOOLSET relationship (not legacy). I have correct most of the code with the help of the official support channel but I must have somewhere a mistake. I have not such a good WordPress php knowledge and I don't have the time to spend in order to find it so I need - someone that already works with the latest Toolset relationship - to find that error in the code and extend the functionality as it is described above
I have a custom type (TOOLSET ) that have some custom fields. That post is a child of another post type (like Album and songs) with one to many relationship (like one album(parent) includes many songs(children)). When you create a new child post you choose the parent post from a list box. up to now this is simple TOOLSET without any coding and works fine! nothing has to change up to here.
- works on the hook "save_post"
- reads that parent post from the listbox of the new post (done by toolset_get_related_posts)
- finds all the children post of that parent (done by toolset_get_related_posts)
- creates a directory inside a dynamic path that needs the parent name of that child's post
- moves the uploaded image of that post inside that path and also updates the database for the new path
- creates a txt file inside that path, with a comma separated file, one line per child post with some toolset and WordPress meta fields.
WHAT is the problem
- the plugin used to work ok with the previews TOOLSET version but after updating cannot read the parent and it's children
- getting a white blank page when you are trying to create a new post of that type (is you disable the plugin you can create a new post)
- not creating the folder and the file
As far as i can understand this is due to that cannot read the parent and all his child posts
with the command "toolset_get_related_posts"
ALSO the plugin has to extend:
I need to extend that plugin:
- to the EDIT post so if a children post is being edited and it's image changed, the old one have to be deleted from the corresponding folder and the media library and the new one have to be placed inside that folder, to update the text file correctly and alsoto inform the WordPress DB for it's new location.
- to the DELETE post so if a children post is being deleted it's image have to be deleted from the corresponding folder, update the txt file corectly and the WordPress DB have to be informed about the image removal so to deleted also from the media library.
- if the parent post type is being deleted, to delete it's folder and inform the wp db and delete all the images of the wp- media library.
I will provide to the freelancer
- code's flow chart
- the answer of the official Toolset support on how the command toolset_get_related_posts have to be coded in order to work
- site and ftp access
- I am a programmer but in other languages so we can discuss solutions on the problem if need it
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada €205 teklif veriyor
Dear Employer, I came across your job post of need a Wordpress expert.I am having a group of people that are expert in PHP,Wordpress, HTML5, [login to view URL] had 5+ years of experience with over 600+ happy [login to view URL] can do Daha Fazla
Hi Sir, I find your task is simple and interested to me, I can work for free at first because I have a couple of samples of making this happens before starting the task, Lets chat in details about the project, waiting Daha Fazla