Please do NOT bid on this without reading this post CAREFULLY. Start your bid with the word “FLOWERS” so we know it is not an automatic reply!
This project is to build an online flower store.
The store will be driven by osCommerce, with some additional programming features required which will be outlined in the specifications provided to the successful bidder.
A photoshop design file will be provided, and must be integrated with the site.
EVERY aspect of the site must be in full working order - no glitches! Final payment will not be made unless this requirement is met.
Please note that we will have many additional projects similar in scale to this one when this is completed.
MODULES/FEATURES REQUIRED - (A full list of specs will be provided to the successful bidder and may include more features than those mentioned below.)
- Must be able to categorize flower arrangements according to their name, type, occasion, or location. Different arrangements will be available for different locations. Also need suggestions and ideas for the most convenient way to do this, as on the [url removed, login to view] site it is extremely annoying the way that they require customers to enter their location.
- The product page will be simlar to [url removed, login to view]
with sizes colour options displayed in the right hand column, and additional options are listed below and display once selected.
- Each flower arrangement needs to be viewable in several colours which will refresh when the colour is selected.
- Each flower arrangement will have 3 images
- Checkout needs to be similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Australian postage module must be installed, as well as a secure online payment gateway.
- Discount coupons / Gift vouchers
- Birthday / Anniversary etc. automatic emails and offers.
- SSL security module
- Back end must be customized to match store appearance. It would be good if some areas can be improved to be more user-friendly and less cumbersome, especially for adding attributes.
- Easy populate
- Header tags
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
-Need a list of search criteria that will lead to our site being at the top of the results in all popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask Jeeves…etc).
-The site must be optimized for search engines, like having unique title tugs, h1/h2 tags, flat URLs with keywords in the URLs; CSS based design and W3C valid code. Your design of the site must be optimised for search engine crawlers to find and classify it easily.
-You MUST be online via MSN or Skype throughout the project.
-You MUST be an OS COMMERCE EXPERT
-I will need you to upload it to my server and troubleshoot it so it is fully working.
-Go-live date: 1st of Janurary 2006.
-Your bid must include all costs, taxes and duties of any kind.