The subscription system will allow businesses that purchase the service to make recurring charges for their customers.
We need to create a customers module for a project, the details are in the attached doc.
Also, for this, the project will have different modules and different parts or modules will be delivered to different developers and then the integration by the QPayPro team into the central system.
To prepare the module, the following must be considered at the time of its development:
1. The development will be carried out on the scrutiny and general design that is currently available and will be delivered to the developer who will support the development of the module (Framework, programming files, database schema, etc).
2. Must have knowledge in Laravel 5
3. Work on PHP 5.4 libraries
5. A development area with the specific characteristics and described above will be delivered to a web server ready to work.
• The system must adapt to the graphic basis of the current system.(General admin panel)
• All the views must be responsive and adapt mainly to the operation through the mobile phone.
• The system must have files for translation into multiple languages, initially they will be loaded in Spanish and English.
A project manager from QPayPro will be assigned to the project and will be in constant communication with the developer to solve doubts, perform tests and validate the execution of the project.
The detail of the project could vary a little if other ways of improving the process are found, these variations should be minimal.