Current software versions:
FreePBX: [login to view URL]
Project Description : .
After a call, our Call Center Agents will
transfer a customer call to an extension
where the survey should be executed.
Survey will consist of 2 fixed questions.
We need to be able to define the Survey
number and Name, then record the
questions and select valid answers for the 2
questions (They will be numeric, 1 digit).
Like 1 to 2, 1 to 5, etc. And later be able to
change/edit those questions and valid
answers. All configuration should be done
via a web page in the same
FreePBX/Asterisk server that uses Apache.
Results should be stored in a new table
within the same MySQL database we have
in our asterisk box. The database should
+ Survey number
+ Survey name
+ Agent (Extension) that fired the survey
+ Queue that fired the survey
+ Date and Time
+ Caller id from original customer call
+ Asterisk call id (To identify call recording)
+ Question 1 result (Numeric 1 to 5)
+ Question 2 result (Numeric 1 to 5)
Result can be export to Excel.
We require an IVR phone survey module that can be used to evaluate the
quality of customer support calls and agents. At the end of the call an agent will ask the customer
if they are prepared to answer a short survey and the call will be transfered to the survey module.
The customer will be asked questions and asked to press the appropriate number key to indicate
* Must be delivered as a FreePBX module compatible
* Must be configurable through a web page on the FreePBX web interface
* Configurable features must include: number of questions, range of values for response
* Results will be stored in a MySQL database with information on the call, the agent, the
questions and the answers to the questions
* There will be a web interface to display the result for each question across multiple agents and
can be export to excel.
* Changing the questions will not invalidate the data in the database
hello, i have enough knowledge in freepbx to do all except integrate woth freepbx web panel. it should be easy for php developer. i will hire my friend for integrate web page, as module freepbx. be free to ask me any q Daha Fazla