Create a TimeSheet Entry Form application - Wordpress
- Wordpress based
- Responsive, but the main use will be via mobile
- Please see the flow in attachment
1. The initial data will be uploaded into wordpress via CSV into the "Booking" table.
2. Customer Data:
2.a Wordpress will add customer data to the "Customer" table ("User" table).
2.b Wordpress will generate passwords for each new customer.
2.c Wordpress will send the password to the customer's email.
3. Customer login into the system.
3.a. Customer login using the credential received via email.
3.b The customer will choose the location that is already in the database
3.c The customer will determine the date to be reported.
3.d The system will show all the workers booked for the referred "Customer, Location and Date". This data is converted from the "Booking" table to the "TimeSheet" table
3.f The customer can fill in the start hour, end hour and brake time. If needed, the customer can fill in the reasons or notes.
3.g The Note column only appears if needed.
3. The Customer can ignore the data of workers who are not present, if this is done, then all fields related to this worker will be disabled.
3.i. After completing the entry, the Customer can save it first to be sent later.
3.j If the data has been sent, the "Save" and Submit "buttons will be disabled.
3.k Available "Left" "Right" button that can help Customers to review each data
4. Table transactions can be exported to CSV
Hello, After reading your project details I believe I'm suitable for this project. As I'm expert on with more than 5 years experience. Please feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to hear from you. Daha Fazla