I require a plugin to be created (not using any existing plugins) to be used in my Wordpress theme.
I am currently using The Retailer Theme (simple google search will bring up the theme) and the plugin needs to be compatible with it.
It will be a Points plugin.
1. Digital Chips is the Points Name
2. Points to be awarded after successful purchase
3. Settings for Points (Amount to give, percentage, total etc)
4. A section for viewing current points by users (admin page)
5. Amount of points to be awarded with this purchase to be shown under pricing of product
6. Ability to remove, add points manually
7. Special Promotions (Like an increase of 10% during june 1-june10)
8. VIP membership (VIP Grants you an increase of 14% Digital Chips per purchase, 5% discount on shipping, 7% increase in trade in value credit, 8% off product price ; option to set membership price)
9. A widget for Digital Chips which will show total amount of points accumulated, current points you can earn with the products in your cart
Must be compatible with the latest version of wordpress.
Must not already be created, unless you are the author of such plugin
First milestone of 10% of the total final bid will be issued and the remaining 90% upon successful project completion.
Thank you all for bidding.
1. Digital Chips will be shown on checkout page
2. Customer has option to use as much Digital Chips as they want, for example, you can take off $2, or $5 or $.50. Does not affect shipping.
3. Digital Chips can be used to redeem anything in the web store, can also be gifted (gift coupons), excluding shipping
Points are to be shown on the website to everyone accessing it. Points are only redeemable for registered users of the website.
10 Points are to be awarded per $ after successful purchase (excludes shipping; option to change the amount awarded included, percentage included as well)
The ability to add or remove points are strictly assigned and accessed by administrators of the website.
Special Promotions; ability grant extra points, free games, discount/free shipping, extra points for trade ins
The Widget; The amount of points accumulated will be shown when the user has logged in, amount of points you can gain with the items in cart.
VIP Membership; The percentages are just examples for the categories. option to set fields manually to be included.
If you have any further questions, feel free to message me.