I have a Centos CSGOserver and a website work in progress. Those in 2 different servers. I need someone familiar with CSGOserver that can help me do a secure communication between my website server in PHP to my CSGOserver. Basically, we need:
We need from website to do to the csgo server this:
1. The text file is within the game folder. here's the csgo plugin it will use: [login to view URL]
Copy [login to view URL] to sourcemod/plugins
Copy [login to view URL] to sourcemod/configs
2. List SteamIDs in [login to view URL], one per line (or use the add command)
That is just the way the script that I use to manage the csgo server uses you can see the basic usage here:
[login to view URL]
3. We have to run the command ./csgoserver update this will check if an update is needed before we launch the game, we then need to run the terminal to get the status of what is going on (if its updating or doesn't need update etc)
4. After server is checked for update we need to launch the match with ./csgoserver start
5. We need to download the .log file the match creates to get the winner and some more data, this is just a txt file that csgo creates within the game folder.
6. We need to stop the server with command ./csgoserver stop
7. We need to take that log file and parse it for data that we can use like what weapon was used, and winner etc and log it into our database.