HOMI is a prop-tech early stage start-up based in Athens founded by two Greek-Australian entrepreneurs. We are currently building our MVP and need your help.
HOMI is looking to employ technology to revolutionise each step of selling a property.
The platform hopes to allow sellers to book property valuations online which will be a first in the Greek market.
We want to disrupt the real estate industry in Greece, giving back control to buyers and sellers while making the selling process more efficient, more reliable, more trustworthy and more transparent than any other offering in the market.
What we're looking for:
An experienced web developer to help build on our Word Press theme Houzez and get it to a Minimum Viable Product to release to the market.
We need someone to work on making the messaging element functional within the theme, integrating our calendars with scheduled tours and creating a progressive form for lead generation and booking initial free valuations. You will use the functionality of the theme, the API integration for Google maps, the API integration for synchronising calendars and whichever progressive form platform you prefer.
We will require the site to be available in both English and Greek, so you should keep this in mind when customising the theme and creating the progressive form. You do not have to speak Greek for this job.
We have been able to customise and wireframe some basic pages within the Houzez theme. We need a developer to complete the rest of the customisation.
We need the following deliverables:
- Fully functioning Houzez messaging features
- Widening of the 360 virtual tour plug-in across the whole section
- Front-end property upload functionality by admin / agent accounts
- Integration of calendar schedule for booking online viewings by interested buyers
- Fully functioning progressive form for sellers to autocomplete their address, input property details, book a time, and send an auto-generated email to our inbox so that we can call the lead. Will need to employ the use of vectors for each section of the form
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Experience with customisation of WordPress themes, creating progressive forms, customising messaging interfaces, Google Maps APIs, autocomplete of Google Maps searches
- Experience with calendar API integration
- Experience with the Houzez theme would be preferable but is not essential
- A little creativity and flair to make suggestions regarding design and functionality
- Fluency in the English language
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent web app you worked on. Please start your proposal with the salutation ‘Dear HOMI team’.