*** READ THIS FIRST ***
How to work with us:
- We DO NOT respond to auto-bidding software or bids. IF YOU DID NOT READ THE BRIEF, YOU WILL BE DELETED AND BLOCKED.
- In your response, include the word "501 JEANS" at the top to let us know you have read through this listing completely. If you do not, you will be blocked.
- Be available immediately to chat about project details (we move FAST; we need someone who's available and ready to work immediately)
- Have your own testing environment to work on the software. Software is given AFTER your bid is accepted, but you need YOUR OWN server to install and test. We will NOT provide a testing environment.
- the FIRST time you miss a deadline or do not communicate to us the status of the project, we will initiate a dispute to recover our assets. If you are a person who doesn't communicate well, bypass this project.
- We expect you to KNOW what you are doing and what you are explaining; if we have to explain simple things to you, you will be eliminated very quickly and/or cancel the project.
- Please supply RELEVANT experience to the specific project you respond to
- Ask any questions that you may have.
--- PROJECT DETAILS ---
We need someone that can customize the Teameyo software for our needs: [login to view URL]
The project will be broken up into several tasks and milestones to ensure adequate progress is being made in a timely manner.
To give a bird's eye view of the project, we need several things to be completed:
- convert this existing project management system to one that allows customers to submit their own projects and tasks (which are later uneditable except by Staff or Admin)
- work on implementing the changes in YOUR OWN testing environment
- track ALL changes done in ANY file
- upload the changed files to us for us to verify
Basically when you upload the files, we should be able to install them in our test system, and we should immediately gain the functionality that you have implemented.
This is not a super large project, but rather one that could be completed by competent developers or teams who do a little bit each day for about a week. The first couple of tasks will be short, one-day assignments meant to test your competence and skill level, and then we can implement longer milestones afterwards.
501 JEANS I aim to proceed steadily with a vision to encompass all possible outlooks to provide holistic development of the entire community. I always work with a balanced approach towards a Vision of achieving a dema Daha Fazla