I'll provide more info on successful shortlisting of Freelancers (see criteria below) but essentially what I need you to do is:
1. Create a new Database using the Data Schema I will provide (2 tables - products table with 42 columns/data points, deals table with 63 columns/data points approximately) on my server. The tables are linked by the Product ID field (relationship).
2. Create scripts (PHP or otherwise) that can do the following, in this order:
- Download a compressed file from the Retailers / URLs I provide (there are approximately 15-16 Retailers with each one having its own URL)
- Unzip the file which will contain a large CSV file (one file could have around 1 million rows of data).
- Extract the data in the CSV file and import it into the Database you created in the first action, separating Products and Deals from the CSV using the following rules:
1. For the Products import, the script must check first if the Product ID exists already, if so, the import must skip importing that particular product.
2. For the Deals import, it must first clear the existing deals in the Database from that URL / Retailer which can be done by using the retailer ID.
- Sends an email to me with a volume of the products and the deals imported or an email with the error if the import fails.
- There must be a script per URL so I have control of which scripts I run (if I want to just import the data from one URL manually I can do)
- A Cron job will need to be created so I can configure when the scripts run automatically on my server each day
- I need a very simple front end HTML page that requires a login to access with a summary of the imports (I will provide flat HTML files for you to use, you'll just need to integrate it with your scripts) and the ability to trigger the scripts.
- The server I have will have (at best) 2GB RAM and 2 processors. The scripts need to run optimally and complete quickly (I will allow a maximum of 1 hour for the largest script / import to run), I cannot approve this project as complete unless this happens so please think about how you plan to build this with the potential size of the CSV files..
- Each CSV file will be structured in exactly the same way, so the scripts only need to be created once as they can be applied to all the CSV files that will be downloaded from each Retailer / URL
- There are other options when it comes to the files to be downloaded, if you think this would be better
File format and compression options available of the files to be downloaded:
- XML (no DTD)
- XML (DTD 1.5)
- XML (DTD 1.4)
I have carefully reviewed the existing code and identified two specific bugs which were causing the CSV included in the dropbox archive to fail the import process. I have further already identified which of the criteri Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada £148 teklif veriyor
Hi There, I am good in PHP, MySql and Node. I have done several projects in these areas successfully. I have done importing data from external sources and load it in to db and sending email alerts. I can do your pro Daha Fazla
How are you? I am interested in your project. I think I can do your project. I have good skills in your project area. Thanks.
Hi sir how are you ..Sir i have 7 years experience with your project skills i can provide you quality work on time...Sir can you please come to the chat box so we can easily discuss about project details.. Thank you Daha Fazla
Project Description I'll provide more info on successful shortlisting of Freelancers (see criteria below) but essentially what I need you to do is:
Hi. I propose to implement the solution in Perl. I can create either a MySQL or PostgreSQL database. Perl's DBI module can handle both. Downloading the remote CSV files (compressed or uncompressed) should be straightfo Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I have a very good experience in working on this technology. I have 5+ years of experience working in SQL and related database technologies. I understand you want to create a database and then import the Daha Fazla
My online public profile. [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Hi, I have gone through your project details and I assure I can do it as i got all the skills required for this project. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past so it is my pleasure to work Daha Fazla