We are looking for a freelancer who is proficient in database programming and native mobile app & web development. The content for the web page and mobile apps will be supplied by the database.
The database is already completed and needs a few modifications. You can view the existing database here: [login to view URL] currently this database is setup to create individual posts with custom content. It is setup so we can create channels for multiple different apps. Once we find a freelancer to work with us we will have several other apps to create based on this concept.
The database modifications include:
1. Add a sub category function under the categories
2. Give admin access to change, add, or delete categories & sub categories
3. Add a table to allow for video or other code embed
Web display of database content:
1. The content in the database will also be displayed on a mobile friendly webpage for users who do not have the phone app.
Mobile App requirements:
The mobile app is an interactive app with content supplied from the database. We need the app created for iPhone, Android, and tablets with push notifications. The following explains the functionality of the app.
1. The app will send out a daily message based on the posts that are scheduled in the database. The user is to be notified by push notification and/or email when the new message is published.
2. The app will have ability for user to input email address to be notified by email and have ability to turn on/off those notifications via a settings menu
3. The app will give the user the ability to get a randomized message based on what they want to hear. For example a user can choose a category they are interested in and then the app will randomize the posts from the database in that category and display a random message for the user in addition to the daily message that was sent out
4. The messages will be displayed according to the content input in the database. Photoshop mock ups will be provided for design.
5. Each message can be individually shared via social media. The shared link will preview the title of content and attached image then the link will send people to an html page that displays the message and all attachments.
6. Users will have the ability to save or “favorite” a post for later viewing and customize a personal list
7. App will include a menu to view previous posts sorted and filtered by category, sub-category, or date, view information about the app with outside links, (the about section will be supplied by the database “channel” information)
8. User can have ability to customize what page is viewed upon opening the app. The choice can be between the basic homepage (PSD provided) or the page to choose their personal message for the day.
9. We would like this app to be setup in the store as a paid app. We will also want a special offer link to send to people to get the app for free
We are open to suggestions on functionality and design