Client needs a Complete Dating Website Solution
1) Member login, browse, search, chat, Personal-Message, Video-Conference
2) Categories like Jewish, Chrisitian, Adult, Discreet, etc
3) Bronze, silver and gold membership with different membership priviledges for each.
4) Powerful Admin Interface to manage, approve members.
5) Good Design of Front-End and Back-End
* Provider must have good experience in this area
** We are looking at some scripts like:
[url removed, login to view]
so client does require a cost-effective yet powerful solution
*Please understand that Items 1) to 5) must integrated for the same client. If you are using an existing script, please understand modification will likely be needed!
*You must be prepared to do work for this project. (We are not looking for installers)
Payment and Working Terms:
*For providers with Feedback 20 or more: 50% of project amount will be paid upon award of project. Remaining 50% will be paid upon completion and delivery to client's server.
*For providers with Feedback of less than 20: 20% of project amount will be paid upon award of project. Remaining 80% will be paid upon completion and delivery to client's server.
*Development server will be strictly at our developement server/domain.
**Only Serious Providers please. You must be prepared to start this project and complete this project.
**We have had some bad experiences in the past and we need to protect ourselves and the client.
**We are Serious company and we are looking for long term good relationship, please see:
[url removed, login to view]
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1053 for this job
Can be done with your 100% [url removed, login to view] check PM for our past work. 25 Days development + 2 Days for testing + Bug Fixing. Progress Report Weekly + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, MSN, Daha Fazla
We have the demo of dating site. plz check pmb for the URL. Varun
Dear Sir, We will develop your site according to your specification. The payment will be done only when you will be completely satisfied with our work. We are a professional IT company of web site designers and d Daha Fazla
Hi, Till now we have not awarded any project through getafreelancer becausewe rarly vist this site. So you may not get any feedback about us from this site. If you require I can give you the referrence so that you c Daha Fazla
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100 Daha Fazla
I am a Certified professional with more than 5 years of expertise in various technologies please check private mesage.
Hello, We have executed more than 500 projects. Our bid is for high quality work and includes development, testing and instalation. You will be able to review and approve work on a daily basis. Three months of free pos Daha Fazla
“We are team of professionals expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop,Dreamweaver MX,Flash [url removed, login to view] reading your project description, we are highly interest Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam. CBS is an excellent provider of high quality solutions for web, software and multimedia presentations. We design and produce interactive web pages, presentation CD-ROMs, videos, 2d and 3d animations, mu Daha Fazla
I have the perfect solution already. Please see PMB for details
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Daha Fazla
Hi There, We have gone through your message and assure you to give complete satisfaction by providing you the wonderful design and functionality for which you are looking for. We provide a reliable, responsive, qua Daha Fazla