We are a hosting company and we sometimes receive abuse complaints, we resell various vendors for our dedicated server offerings. We are looking for a new abuse management system to be created, the abuse management system will be interacted/used by both customers and admins. We are looking for way to automate the import of these abuse complaints over to our end-users. The system should be based out of PHP + MySQL and possibly a couple other things, but we are open to suggestions.
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate that is familiar with the hosting industry or has done work within the web hosting industry before, and understands terms such as CIDR block, IPv4, etc. In your proposal please outline how familiar you are with these terms.
The abuse tool should have a backend interface, with ability to specify CUSTOMER (end-user) and VENDOR.
Let's assume that we have a dedicated email address for all vendors to send abuse complaints to, i.e. abusereports [@] [login to view URL]
The system should then be able to take emails going to this email address/domain and filter it / sort it out accordingly. Upon the import of an abuse complaint, the system will need to automatically reply to the vendor's email to let them know we received the abuse complaint and have forwarded it on to our end-user (we will provide you with a template to use for this response).
For each CUSTOMER (end-user) we should be able to specify the email address to send the abuse complaint to (in this case, the customer's email) and we should also be able to specify a list of IPv4 ranges in use by that client, in CIDR block format. For example, a CIDR block may look like this: [login to view URL] (in this case, any abuse complaints from [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] should belong to this customer). As another example, some clients may have an entire /24 CIDR block, i.e. 220.127.116.11/24 (in this case, any abuse complaints from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 should belong to this customer)
For example an abuse complaint may come in from VENDOR1 and the script should detect if that complaint belongs to a CIDR block associated to a CUSTOMER. If it doesn't, it should classify the abuse complaint in the admin/backend panel in a section called "Manual Review Required", with the option for the admin to either manually associate it to a client, or to close out the abuse complaint.
If an abuse complaint regarding IP [login to view URL] (as an example) is given by VENDOR1, then it should automatically associate to the CUSTOMER associated to that CIDR block and send the abuse complaint details to the customer via e-mail.
So in summary the BACKEND should be sorted out to the below sections:
- Customers (with ability for us to add/customize customers and their CIDR blocks/email address)
- Vendors (with ability for us to add emails vendors send from, i.e. support [@] [login to view URL])
- Abuse Reports (this should be a table/ ticket system view of all abuse reports with ability to sort through open and closed tickets/reports)
- Manual Review Required (this should be a table of abuse reports that require manual intervention, i.e. the IP address not being matched to any customer).
FRONTEND / OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- A customer should be given a link to access the abuse ticket, on the frontend they can respond to the abuse case. The customer's response should be documented in the ticketing system but does not need to be relayed to vendor.
- Also, a customer should be able to respond via email. When a customer responds to the abuse email it should also automatically pipe the response into the system.
- If a customer does not respond to the abuse complaint within 72 hours, the system should automatically update the ticket and email them requesting an update.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $529 teklif veriyor
Greetings, Good day! I would like to introduce that I am a professional developer. I am providing Web Designing and Development services. I would like you to know that I am interested to your project. let's discuss it Daha Fazla
[login to view URL] are you? I am professional software engineer with 7+ years experience in web field. Web Hosting, PHP, Linux, MySQL and Engineering are my professional skills and have used it so many times for web dev. Please ch Daha Fazla