Looking to create an application for Windows PC users. One app will contain two forms... one for the user GUI to manage things from the user desktop and another form that can be positioned onto a 2nd display to provide digital signage of a collection of photos and text strings.
My website has this functionality already using multiple browser windows. The goal is to replicate the functions to a stand-alone Windows PC application. The application and website will both be able to access the db, however the options in the PC application are for local use only.
- The application will include username/password for use with my website.
- The application will authorize user and check if account is expired at launch and periodically when running. If expired, application will disable db query functions and disable digital signage form.
- The digital signage form should be draggable and sizeable to any location or screen
- The application will use calls to read a mySQL database to parse a listing of photos/texts by category (each user will only use one category per day)
- The application should query for photos/texts frequently (near real-time, perhaps 1min intervals)
- The application will download photos from the path provided by the db. Text strings can be taken from another field in the db.
- If possible, the digital signage window should be mostly transparent so it can be placed over desktop or other windows (I have a "dock" design available for review)
- If possible, the digital signage window should display photos/text in a "pop-up" fashion. That is, have the photo slide away from the dock for a few seconds and reverse into the dock.
- The digital signage window will display texts as a separate pop-up.
- There will be a static db text value for instructions. It will be limited string length. If possible, this will be a separate popup ribbon in the same display as the digital signage form that will appear/disappear at regular intervals. The user should have the ability to set if it appears at screen top or screen bottom in options.
- The GUI form will contain tabs for Incoming, Approved and Denied photos/texts. All queries resulting in previously unseen items appear in Incoming. The user will see a listing and manually select either to approve or deny each (photo or text), resulting in the photo/text moving to the appropriate folder. (Only items in the Approved folder" will appear in the digital signage form from most-recent to oldest.)
- The GUI should contain an Options button for the user to set the program options.
- The application will determine the current category based on the calendar date.
- There will a placeholder in the digital signage form for a static line of text, set by user.
- There will be an option to set the number of photos to rotate.
- There will be an option to set the number of rotations a photo will display.
- There will be an option to set the number of seconds each photo (and included text) is displayed.
- There will be a separate option to set the number of seconds a text-only message is displayed.
- There will be an option for a fixed-size logo and branding of the digital signage form.
- The GUI should contain a button to save all of the approved photos into a ZIP archive.
- The GUI should have an option to toggle the digital signage form between fullscreen and previous size/location.
- The GUI should be able to show/hide the digital signage form.
- The GUI should have a function to pause/resume db queries.
My timeline for needing this application is about a month. The website is coded in php and Laravel. I propose first a review of the website and discussion of the db connection options. Upon successful db connect, a milestone will be paid. This project will likely lead to additional work after completion.
I will provide access to the website and mock-ups of the application layout upon awarding this project to a programmer. Good luck!
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of building digital signage. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Subasini
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $662 teklif veriyor
Hello! I am an expert web developer, having 12+ years of experience in web development and developed 2000+ websites. I have understood your requirement to develop the web app including the mentioned features. Please i Daha Fazla
Hi I can develop Digital signage windows and mobile applications from scratch. i have the idea of how the opensource software work and i have developed some applications please go through the below mentioned portfoli Daha Fazla
We are very interested in this project. We have read your project details and are very much confident in completing all these requirements. We are working in IT industry since last 7 years. We are providing service Daha Fazla
Hi, my best skills are developing winforms applications in vb.net, around 5 years ago, I develop a digital signage application, I know how it work. I worked in the past with mssql, mysql, sqlite databases. Check Daha Fazla
---Very Nice Job. Professional C & Software Architecture, Windows Desktop expert. Best result in time----- [login to view URL] I read your description very carefully. I am very interesting for your project because I have ri Daha Fazla
Hi, I have gone through the project description and confident to provide solution as desired. Please visit below URL which includes few of screen shots from our previous Desktop developments for your ready refere Daha Fazla
Hi.I am a Visual Basic .NET programmer with 14 years [login to view URL] name is Andrei. I've done 3 big one year long projects,each had about 10.000 text lines of source code. please read a short version of my CV and see sc Daha Fazla
Hi I am MCSD certified and good experience ASP.NET C# web developer. I can design and develop a creative website with all the features as per your requirements. I am ready to build Digital Signage Photo/Text Vi Daha Fazla
Greetings, I have gone through your project in detail, and to better understand your project lets discuss over chat so that we are on the same page and let's start working together. Don't judge our expertise by our p Daha Fazla
Hi, I have gone through the job description and believe we will be the good fit for this job. We are experts in ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Angular.Js Entity Framework, WCF (Web API), WPF and MSSQL, PHP, Yii, CakePHP, Code Daha Fazla
Hello! I have rich experiences in C, C++, C#, ..NET, Qt, MySQL, Image Processing, Video Processing, etc. Especially I have been working in computer vision for 10+ years. So I am really interested in your project. P Daha Fazla
I am looking for a job and since i am a fresher i have that passion do do any job. Relevant Skills and Experience I have basic knowledge of computer. I also love to read