Our current website has a booking system which incorporates a membership system.
1. The booking system allows the user to make payment through the PayPal portal.
2. Alternatively if a customer has 'Membership' they can use their membership credit to make payment instead of PayPal.
When users book using their membership credit, this auto deducts their credit balance which is entirely programmed and administered in CMS however, admin does not have the function to manually deduct credit for user unless user books online.
Task: Inside of WORDPRESS>BOOKLY>MEMBERSHIP, add code/function to allow ADMIN to deduct user 'Membership credit'.
1. Completion by no later than the 7th of September 2017 AEST
2. Payment amount No more than AUD $50 for task
3. If good partnership, we will require future work in building a store to allow our users to purchase - Membership, Playing Packs and Merchandise
Generally dev's on Freelancer almost always fail to communicate well and are more often than not late in every project, which has been our experience. We don't want time wasters, please do not over promise and under deliver, you either CAN or CANNOT achieve this.
If you cannot achieve the task set out by set date you agree to forfeit the project and cancel the agreement.
Hi there, 10 years in IT but new to freelancing site & owned by AUSTRALIAN company, happy to work for cheaper price with high quality work to get positive reviews. We have basic understanding of your requirement & wo Daha Fazla