I am looking for someone to help me install and configure ckeditor and probably ckfinder. Please read the Bid Requirements at the end of the message before submitting a bid.
I have an older version of ckeditor/ckfinder installed. I've downloaded the newer versions but need help in getting both installed and configured. Once installed I wish to be able to test a number of addons and will probably need help enabling/disabling them. An important part of the project is providing instructions that I can follow in making changes in the future including enabling/disabling addons. Licensing is also something I will need help in understanding. I am open to doing a monthly single user license if that is required.
Setting up the image uploader (ckfinder?) is important.
The purpose - I have a custom CMS which I would like to give to some clientsaccess to, to use to write articles, blog entries, etc and they will need a simple image/media uploader. If ckeditor/ckfinder is not the best solution I am open to alternatives.
I will provide access (ftp/ssh) to a test server/account.
To avoid spammish bids and getting marked as a spammer follow these instructions:
1) Visit [login to view URL]
2) Copy the bid code and paste it into your bid
3) In your bid talk about your experience with ckeditor/ckfinder; show me that you have experience with them. I will listen to solutions with alternate editors and image/media uploaders but ckeditor is my first choice.
4) Don't copy/paste a template listing your resume or your skills - I only care about your knowledge of ckeditor pertaining to this project.
5) I don't want bids from any large development firms - individuals only. Bids from companies will be marked as spam. No auto-generated bids will be accepted.
Hi! Unfortunately, [login to view URL] site doesnt work, so cannot find any code there! One of the last projects I've done here was about CKEditor: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/html/CKEditor- Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $98 teklif veriyor
hello how are you I have checked ckeditor and it is simple html template so I am sure I can install and configure it on your server what type of server do you use ? if you use vps server , it will perfect thanks