Key Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the technical specification and development of new web features in Sitecore including templates, content approval workflows, reporting and advanced/integrated features.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Lead the development of new web features within existing Sitecore system and framework.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Version control of developed code.
- Proposing suitable Sitecore based solutions to business requirements in collaboration with the BA team.
- Assist in the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
- Work and communicate proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
42 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 514€ teklif veriyor
Website design & development Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in HTML, PHP, Software Architecture, Website Design Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
hello i am with 7 years experience in PHP, angular node and mongodb WordPress, WP pluagins,. expertise in the 3rd party API , shopping engines, [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experi Daha fazlası
As per your requirement in php development, I have relevant skills to provide you the best quality [url removed, login to view] you find me suitable for this work please ping me on chat for further details. Relevant Skills and Experience h Daha fazlası