Part A: Web Registrant side (Validate data in masterDB)
1. A registration page which prompts the user to enter two codes: a numeric code and the first 4 digits of their last name.
2. This will be checked against a database table (masterRegDB) and return their information OR notify them that their entry did not return a correct response.
3. If combination is valid, then redirected to a registration page (#1) which shows their information.
4. The masterRegDB has a table which has a column (db_edited) which has a null value. On (page #1) If they edit their information. I would prefer it displays their information first but an edit button allows them to update their information. When they update their information that field (db_edited in masterRegDB) is set to Updated.
5. If there is no record found for the code combination, the user is redirected to a new registration page to register and the masterDB field "db_edited" is set to New.
6. Once their information is confirmed on page #1, then they proceed to page 2 (form) which will record their registration for this activity.
Part B: Web registrant (Registration Page)
1. Page 2 must cross-reference page #1 unique ID from masterRegDB and store that user's information in Registration table.
2. Additional Data from page 2 is stored in the Registration table.
3. [url removed, login to view] file is utilized to identify course ID and other course specific information for display on registration page 2 as well as confirmation page #3 and email
Part C: Display Confirmation page
" Pulls information from [url removed, login to view] file as well as writes information to Registration table.
" Displays successful registration message.
Part D: Sends Email confirmation
" Sends a php (html) email which confirms registration to recipient and CC to registration administrator
Part E: Admin lookup - Registration
" Ajax-based lookup page:
" What is needed here is a portal (sign-in using a simple username/password) which allows a user to query the masterRegDB searching/filtering by various methods (i.e. code, last name, etc) select record/row (OR create a new record) and then register that person for the course/event using Part A (3,4,5 and 6), Parts B-D.
Hello Sir, I am an experienced professional web master, working with Shopify, big commerce volusion, Word press, joomla, magneto, open cart, prestashop for over 8 years now. I have knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 65 freelancer ortalamada $518 teklif veriyor
Hi, Reviewed details would you like to have a brief discussion over chat. Consider me!have a look at my profile having nice ratings and reviews. Thanks:)
Hi, how are you? I am sure i can complete your project. I have developed many web apps. I have won many good praise from my clients. I want you to contact to discuss further details. Waiting for your response. Be Daha Fazla
Hello, we are interested in developing regestration page for You. Waiting for Your reply to discuss all in details. Regards.
Hi there, I have ample experience in registration application projects, if you check my reviews you will see that I have had excellent feedback from previous employers. Should you have any questions please do not hesit Daha Fazla
Dear client I am much aware about your requirement that you want to make website "Evey Event Management" Registration page for different event .I pleased to inform you that we are TOP website ,mobile app developer Daha Fazla
IT FLEX SOLUTIONS has focused exclusively on the Web Development/Designing projects with 10+ years of service. Our Web Development/Designing expertise has helped clients to create e-commerce, social networking, real-es Daha Fazla
Hi! My name is Denis. This is very interesting project. I worked on similar proejcts a lot. For example registration page with paypal paying online (registration was for involving in world event in usa in some city). A Daha Fazla
HI My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment" We have expertise in Web Design & Development. Please check our client reviews to determine the quality of our work.: Lets discuss in detail and start now? i Daha Fazla
Hello, Please connect with us and share more details regarding the application to analyse the complete scope of the application. 1. Is there already built application in which we have to add above functionality o Daha Fazla
Hello, I have gone through the work-flow and will design, develop such Event Registration Page with by following all the listed Parts(A to E) and also give you ongoing support for any future additions, correction. Daha Fazla
Hi We have gone through the job requirements; we need to develop a site for your business vision. We have great skills and capable enough to turn your vision into reality. We would like to share some of the work that Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I have vast experience & very good knowledge of web designing & coding have developed many websites. Once you chat I will make a very good event registration page for you as you required. Client's s Daha Fazla
Hi from [login to view URL], Thanks for sparing time on my bid, please check some working projects have Design Responsive-- [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http:/ Daha Fazla
Hi there, I am really interested to build event registration page. I read your all requirement. Let's discuss with me. I will provide you my previous work sample. Thank You
Hi, We are quite confident that we can accomplish the project as per your [login to view URL] are CRM, ERP, POS, Custom Software solution providing company. We also deal with Portal, Blog, Social Media, e-commerce soluti Daha Fazla
Hello Sir/Mam, I have read your post requirement for the "Web Registrant side (Validate data in masterDB)". Now I have some questions to clear the things for this project. I am full time freelancer have experience in I Daha Fazla