Few Small jobs :: Requires good knowledge of phpBB and php in general
Important: I will be picking a freelancer ASAP and expect this to be done quick at least within a week.
Must have good communication - msn preferred.
(Create another account so you can see what I mean about the fist redirect -- see #9 -- and so you can test the hotlist feature etc... -- #8)
Here's the list of modifications - numbered by importance:
CHECK ATTACHMENT FOR IMAGES OF WHAT I WANT TOO
1) Member's Inbox :: Doesn't show messages (Shows the number of new messages but you can't see the actual messages in your inbox nor messages you sent out) You can't see the messages therefore you can't read them. This needs to be fixed.
2) Forum :: Add a command that doesn't allow anyone to view the forum unless they are logged in - like [url removed, login to view] etc...
3) Add a SEARCH link at top of forum/[url removed, login to view] to forum/search.php. (See attached picture for where I want the search link - also image for search is already in folder :: forum/images/[url removed, login to view])
I want this search link to be on top of every page in the forum.
4) In the forum, change so the header, footer and avertising from the main page ([url removed, login to view] &
[url removed, login to view]) and include it on the forum instead of a separate header/footer in the forum folder. (If your a gold member and in the forum, the upgrade button is still there and the top menu doesn't have a mouse over effect. Plus if I change something on the main page, it would be easier to have
everything changed in one shot - plus have the advertising in the forum too)--The header needs to function like it works when your logged in on the other pages ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc...)
5) In the forum admin, I can't add a moderator.
When I click User Admin > Permissions >
Couldn't update private forum permissions
SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near ' 1)' at line 2
INSERT INTO phpbb_auth_access (forum_id, group_id, auth_mod) VALUES (1, , 1)
Line : 390
File : /home/adult36/public_html/forum/admin/[url removed, login to view]
6) My Affiliate Program :: Change the calculations to calculate only 50% instead of 30% and eliminate the pay for free members. I want the numbers that I see in the admin to be the right amount I owe the affiliates. (I want the same amount to show up in the affiliate login) --- and I need to change the prices: silver is a one time fee and gold is recurring so that might change the calculations since if they recruit a silver member, they only get paid for that first amount and if they recruit a gold member then they get 50% of the recurring charge also. (See image of what I want my affiliates to see)
7) If you log in (and your a gold member) and click on [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc...
all pages that don't require you to be a member to access, you will still see the upgrade button at the top of
the screen.(It's already programmed to hide the upgrade image if your a gold member in the [url removed, login to view] but I guess those pages don't reconise the user) Also, if you click on chat (forum/[url removed, login to view]) from any of those pages it won't give you access and
redirects you to [url removed, login to view] (Treats you like a standard member but if you click on it again it will let you).
I figure since those pages doesn't recognise the user "if(isset($_COOKIE...." therefore doesn't hide the upgrade button (if member is gold) and doen't recognise that the user is a gold member or silver and redirects them to upgrade when clicking chat.
8) In the View My HotList, Whose HotList Am I On & Who Is Interested In Me features doesn't allow you to delete the members on your list which I want to have. I want to be able to have members individualy remove one user or clear them all.
9) When there is a new registered member and they log in for the first time(or at least from [url removed, login to view]) the user is directed to upgrade.php. I don't want this - I want them to be directed to [url removed, login to view] all the time. They are for all the other times directed to [url removed, login to view] just not when they first sign in. I want to get rid of that.
No money upfront. I will pay you by paypal after each modification by paypal only. You fix #1 I pay you for that. Then you go to #2 once thats fixed and I make sure it works I pay you again and so on. (Pay per modification will be a percentage of your bid depending on the size of that job)
This way your getting paid for your work and I don't need to risk my money. (I don't trust GAF escrow)
Bid only if you agree to those terms.
I want the jobs done in the order they are numbered. They are numbered by importance.
Please only a competent PHP professional.