This project is for something very similar to a FTP server and client. Please see attached files to see the look and feel of what we are trying to accomplish. I believe the images display the majority of what we need, so I will not go into great detail in here.
List of options:
- Each item in the list view will have a popup window showing a thumbnail. If it is an image it will show a thumbnail of that image. If it is a document, it will show a generic image.
- Double clicking on the photos will bring you to a full (or larger) size image along with more details that are not shown in the list view.
- Need to be able to edit the description, image name, store #, etc in the file list. Would like to use Ajax here so there are not several refreshes occurring.
- Security needs to be in place so that you cannot go back to the root of the drive.
- Each 'group' in the admin area will have access to certain folders from the root on down the directory tree. When adding a new group, all of these folders will need to be selectable in a list view.
More details will be given to the selected developer.
The files and folders will be stored on a computer running Fedora Core 6.