We're a startup working to improve how people buy and sell stuff. What we have now is a PHP/MySQL-based website that is 60-70% ready. What needs to be done now is:
1. Fix multiple usability, performance, cross-browser compatibility bugs
2. Properly implement listing searching and filtering (Full-text search);
3. Implement some bonus features (like highlighting a listing or moving it up the list).
The current technology stack is:
Backend: PHP5 MVC Framework, Rabbit MQ, MySQL 5, Apache, Custom CMS (we expect you to know at least one popular one, like Magento, Joomla, eZ publish, etc.)
We'll be using a simplified Scrum process. Tasks will be managed through Trello, code is stored in BitBucket.
The candidate for this role is a pro with demonstrable experience. We expect him to:
1. Be a good communicator that raises issues in a timely fashion and asks great questions;
2. Like writing clean, maintainable code;
3. Like writing automated tests for your code;
4. Have a strong sense of good UX;
5. Respect the agreed deadlines;
6. Understand software practices: SOLID OOP, design patterns, continuous integration, Unit/Integration testing, good command of Scrum or Kanban, basic web security (SSL,XSS, CSRF)
7. Have good English reading skills – enough to understand technical documentation (and this job description).
Please apply with links to your portfolio and github/stackoverflow accounts.
Bu iş için 40 freelancer ortalamada €6844 teklif veriyor
Thank you for the opportunity to let us submit our [login to view URL] understand your requirement completely and would love to work with [login to view URL] do a FREE Demo before the project [login to view URL] have done many relevant projects in t Daha Fazla