Looking for an oscommerce guru for minor fixes/tweaks on heavily modded storefront.
1) fix froogle feeder to work with ultimate urls contrib
2) very minor fix to gift voucher contrib as there is no wording when "redeem" is clicked whether approved or not, otherwise it works perfectly. Just for the life of me can't get that working.
3) The pollbooth contrib loses session ids, and doesn't goto poll results when vote is cast.
4) Multi-newsletter contrib locks up when you goto "send" newsletter. Also doesn't allow to remove from mailing list. Goes thru the motions but doesn't actually remove.
6) (Not required but interested) On our subdomain [url removed, login to view] to be able to redirect on checkout to utilize our ssl certificate on [url removed, login to view]
7) (Not required but interested) Our admin kicks us out ocassionally which is just a pain, would like this solved.
Greetings, I've done over 45 OSC/CRE site enhancements and can accomplish the said goals with ease. The main issue that I see with these mods is that the URLs seems to be hardcoded and do not use OSC specific link crea Daha Fazla
7 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
HI, plz check my reviews and won project on GAF. most of them are OSCommerce/CRE works. let me complete your project quickly and professional plz check PMB for demo Regards
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like PHPBB, Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [url removed, login to view] thanks sandeep
My team and I look forward to hopefully working with you. I have over four years working with PHP and I'm willing to beat any price that I have to to get this project so that perhaps I you will consider me for future w Daha Fazla
Dear sir I am PHP programmer and have 2+ years experience and have done oscommerce related sites in past. I would be very happy to provide my services to meet your requirement. Thanking you.