1. Looking for help with initializing Froala editor on the front end of my Wordpress site. I have bought the license for Froala and it is working on the back end, but it is still saying "unlicensed" on the front end posting form. From consulting with the support team, apparently it is initialized when editing a post but not when adding a new post.
2. I need to integrate the inline editor feature of Froala editor, so that I don't need a toolbar [login to view URL]
3. I want the text area to automatically adjust its height when adding content, so that means there is no scrollbar within the text area. Not sure if we can do it with Froala [login to view URL] or if we need another script like [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
4. After editing a post on the front-end, it's supposed to simply fade back to the homepage with the updated post. Currently it's directing to the 404 error page.
5. When I click on edit a post, then close the form without editing, when I try adding a new post, the form is not cleared. Its still showing the previous post in the text area.
6. I need a different menu on my Landing page, which will consist of Sign Up, How to Save, Go Premium, Support, Log In
7. When the webpage is between the sizes 1379px and 1330px, the spin button on the bottom right corner disappears.
8. In the front end posting form, the "Author" is currently automatically the user's name. I want to change it to an actual field that can be edited. It will by default show the user's name but it can be changed in the form if the user wants to
Hello sir. What is your website? We are very familiar with the froala editor. We will help you to make the edits shortly. Please share more details. We can start immediately for you. It will take: - Time: 1-2 day Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $27 teklif veriyor
Dear Hiring Manager. I have gone through your job requirement on WordPress and I understand that it requires a WordPress Expert. I have 8+ years of experience working with WordPress. I have strong experience in Wor Daha Fazla
Hi, Hope you doing well in your field. I have done similar work before and I am confident enough to complete the project. I have read the requirements thoroughly and understand what you are looking for. I a Daha Fazla
Dear Client, In my 5+ years as a full stack developer, I have successfully delivered numerous web solutions to my clients. I am confident I can do this project for you. Front End: HTML, CSS, Angular JS, React JS, Daha Fazla
Hello there, As per my understanding you need a help with initializing Froala editor on the front end of existing Wordpress site. the license for Froala and it is working on the back end, but it is still saying "unlic Daha Fazla
Hello, I will integrate plugin and complete other site changes as per your needs. Some of the works from my portfolio: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http://localvendorscoalition Daha Fazla