Would like a gmail add on developed that enabled the user to set the hours they worked so outside these hours an automated response is sent to the sender informing that they are not in the office. It will also be able to automatically forward any emails received in this time on to designated email address and do other options like in gmail filter options.
We want it simple to use and integrated into gmail interface and settings.
(It is basically gmail filters which can be set to respond at different times and days of the week but in an interface which is simple to setup and use)
1. Options for customising this addon to be in gmail settings
2. Ability to put in different working hours for each day of the week (Monday – Sunday) for the auto responder
3. Auto response interacts with sent email when person emails the gmail account out of the set working hours.
4. Auto response is sent from same account the original email was sent to.
5. Can set the auto response to be turned on or off for each day of the week
6. Quick turn on/off button on gmail interface
7. Current out of office reply in gmail when turned on overrides our add on which is temporarily turned off, but when the gmail out of office reply ends then our addon automatically turns on.
Auto responder reactions
1. Can customise how the auto responder reacts to emails when they are received, such as options: to add label, forward it, send canned response (able to select template want to use), star it. (these are the same options available when creating a filter in gmail)
2. Able to select more than one option so it can react to received emails in multiply ways at the same time.
3. These options would be available for selection for the different days of the week and out of working hours
General google add on criteria:
Please check out [login to view URL] for googles guide for addons
• Addon must conform to googles UI style guide
• It is preferable to develop add-ons in a standalone script.
• The script has error-handling code and only shows appropriate error messages to the user.
• The script includes an onInstall(e) function that populates the menu (usually by calling onOpen(e)).
• To comply with the limitations of the no-authorization mode, the script's global code and the [login to view URL] path of the onOpen(e) function should not contain calls to services that require authentication.
• The add-on script has been tested to verify the menus and functionality behave as expected for different states of installed and enabled.
• The script should not use libraries excessively, because libraries can cause the add-on to run slowly.
Hello Sir/Ma’am It’s a privilege to know that you are going through my proposal. However, I would like if you can spend a little more time and check my portfolio as well. That’s how you can see what I can do for you Daha Fazla