1) Need to setup 2 transcoding options:
First: S3 Input Trigger -> Lambda -> FFMPEG -> Output to S3
Second: S3 Input Trigger -> Lambda -> Elastic Transcoder -> Output to S3
2) Automatically trigger options by video length
3) Tracks video transcoding process and results
4) Getting results / tracking via PHP
5) Fallback solution when transcoding failed / any error occurs.
6) Delete original file from S3 when the file has been successfully transcoded to desired formats.
7) Able to set different video formats, sizes / resolutions, quality and add watermarks.
8) Security on AWS for buckets, files and transcoding process.
9) Guide me on TeamViewer for the whole process, I will follow until successfully setup on my side.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $233 teklif veriyor
Hello, Greetings of the day! We have huge experience and mastery in App development, sites planning, cloud administrations and undertaking arrangement. You can check our site [login to view URL] Need AWS Set Daha Fazla
Hi There I understand that you want to encode videos using different presets. Although I've couple of questions on the following points as mentioned in the project. 1) Need to setup 2 transcoding options: First: Daha Fazla
Hey Jessica, I've got extensive experience with cloud platforms (Amazon AWS/Google Cloud/Rackspace). I've worked with almost all of the Amazonn AWS services including SNS, SES, Lambda, DynamoDB, CodeDeploy, Elas Daha Fazla
Amazon Web Services: Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic File System, IAM, VPC, Security Groups, Cloud Formation,, S3, CLoudFront, Redshift, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Kinesis, SNS, SQ Daha Fazla
I have all 5 AWS certifications, including: SysOps Administrator Associate Developer Associate DevOps Professional Solutions Architect Associate and Professional I've worked with AWS for years and I've served Daha Fazla
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...