Title: Create static pages to [url removed, login to view]
Description: Judaica Mall is a gifts site that was hard coded in html, site currently have 1500 pages.
Building a front end on local machine/online that will collect data on products by form. Once data is filled a script will build a static htm file on a specific folder.
An example of page output can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] example of the page with template code and each associated number to the list below can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
Data to be collected using form:
1. Page name ([url removed, login to view])
2. Meta tags (Head, description, title)
3. Page title on body…(placed on top right in h1 tag)
4. Bread Crumb…(Judaica Mall > category > category1 > Product name) , The category name to be put in as text with a field to assign a link. The product name will be taken from title automatically, but with ability to edit or add text.
5. product description
6. Item# (unique key), Retail Price, Our Price as appear on page.
7. Fill the link on form for “add to cart”…the form is the same on all pages the changing part is the item# (which us a unique key)
8. Related products, these products will be entered using the file name…
10. Extra field, if entered the text will be shown on top of the related products.
1. The page is template based, the script that will generate the product page will work with this template, we often change the template to reflect new categories, the script must have an option to update its template, and the output must keep the original template code so we can update pages using our own template.
2. Item# is unique the front-end should generate an error if same item# is used. The error should ask if we wish to update the product or cancel. If canceled the data will remain on forms so just the item# has to be changed instead of entering data all again.
3. Product pages that were created using this script can be edited, meaning a section for editing current product will be available, by entering item # all data for that product will be filled on form for easy edit.