I need a script which
- handles large jpeg files,
- rename that file to uniqueid(),
- create from that file a high quality copy in max. 640px (the embedded ICC-profile should stay in that new file),
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 360px with a ICC-profile of sRGB in it (a colorspace transformation) and watermark it with a given png-file
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 120px
Each file has to be moved to a separate directory and each file has the same name!
All has to use ImageMagick 5.5.7 as I do not have version 6 installed! In have to integrate that as a function into a script which I already have!
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $93 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir/Madam! If You are interested in top-quality work, please, consider our bid. Our experienced and skilfull programmers can find the best solution for Your project. Please, open PMB with us to discuss the details Daha Fazla
Hello, no problem. It will done with the best quality, thanks.
I have a lot of experience with ImageMagick and writing scripts that use it. Please view my latest portfolio at [login to view URL] Thank you for your interest.
((( Kimachi Media ))) ***RE-BID*** Using ImageMagic I will re-write my existing library over 3 weeks. I have applied this technique to [login to view URL] - [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] (under co Daha Fazla
I can do this for you no problem. I've done this all before during my day job. I am a freelancer. I could get it done in 1-3 hours @ $35 hr. Dear sir or madam, I've reviewed your requirements and I am very much Daha Fazla