I need a script which
- handles large jpeg files,
- rename that file to uniqueid(),
- create from that file a high quality copy in max. 640px (the embedded ICC-profile should stay in that new file),
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 360px with a ICC-profile of sRGB in it (a colorspace transformation) and watermark it with a given png-file
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 120px
Each file has to be moved to a separate directory and each file has the same name!
All has to use ImageMagick 5.5.7 as I do not have version 6 installed! In have to integrate that as a function into a script which I already have!
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 93$ teklif veriyor
I have a lot of experience with ImageMagick and writing scripts that use it. Please view my latest portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Thank you for your interest.
((( Kimachi Media ))) ***RE-BID*** Using ImageMagic I will re-write my existing library over 3 weeks. I have applied this technique to [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] (under co Daha fazlası