I need someone to integrate Woocommerce with our Billing Provider via API so when a new Order is Submitted the API will:
1. Create a New Customer
2. Assign a Rate Plan to the new Customer
4. Return User Account information + Login Details
Generic structure of the Billing Provider API is:
· Uses a number of data lists (ex. rate plan, carrier, customer type, state name etc.) for predefined field values. The Configuration API has methods to retrieve the list which includes the name and code.
· You should define a mapping between the data on sign-up system to data list codes. As the code values don’t change much (except new values added for the Rate Plan list ), you can configure this mapping at start and have a process of adding new values.
· The codes are used in other APIs such as AddCustomerWithServices or AddTransaction.
· Once you are familiar with the application interface, mapping fields to API data structure will be easy as the data structure members are usually using the same name as the field in the Application.
• See attached full API reffrence document.
• WE CAN ALWAYS CONTACT THEIR SUPPORT TEAM for any assistance.
I can provide more details via chat...
Bu iş için 30 freelancer ortalamada $240 teklif veriyor
Hello dear. I'm a laravel, node expert. I have rich experience in backed and restful api development. I'm interested in your project. Like to chat. Thank you.