We are looking for a iOS & Android Developer to be working on a project from Mumbai, whose day-to-day responsibilities include:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Gradle, iOS development
- Experience in designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs
- Analyse requests for new and/or modifications to existing user interfaces to determine compatibility with current systems.
- Collaborate with the business and technology staff
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex applications
- Collaborate heavily with core team members, including UX and Design
- Responsible for developing, testing and releasing features and bug fixes for iOS SDK
- Prepare and actively facilitate hand-off at project completion to ensure a seamless transition to the larger organization
- Atleast 1 Live application on Appstore. (The more live apps the better.)
- Knowledge of Remote Notifications, especially Advanced Notifications in iOS 10
- Knowledge of Core iOS Concepts - Application LifeCycle, Delegates, Multithreading, GCD, Memory Management etc
- Strong knowledge in Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Analytical thinking for solving problems
Good to have:
- Experience building frameworks for the iOS platform.
- Experience with build automation.
- Experience working with third-party libraries/frameworks.
- Experience with push notifications.
- Hands on experience on Android / iOS platform and have gone through complete lifecycle development experience.
- Experience in In-app purchases, Audio Frameworks, Location-Based Services and Supporting multiple screens.
If this could be you, apply to the job below or send in your resume (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin) with Subject "iOS Developer Application"