We are seeking a proficient iOS app developer to build a social media interaction app serving as a bridge between a user’s social and lifestyle preferences which are defined by categories and/or qualities as the user desires.
Key Features Needed:
1. Single Sign-On (SSO) via Google and/or Facebook
2. API to FB/Linkedin/Google to gather user profiles
3. API to Google Maps to capture location services for places and events
5. Text-based search across existing establishments
6. Sort & filter functionality
7. Reminders, alerting and advanced reporting
8. User profiles
9. Back-end and database development
Note: the app will need to be built with future scalability in mind. Requirements are such that the app must sustain 1 million concurrent users.
Interactions / Expectations:
• We will provide rough mock-ups and sketches
• We will provide user stories and detailed requirements
• We will provide user flows and relevant diagrams
• We intend to have daily stand-ups (per the SCRUM methodology)
• We intend that release to Prod will occur in 2-week increments
• Start app development on Feb 15th
• 3+ years engineering experience
• Programming skills in Java, Objective-C, XCode, Swift
• Proof of successful app launch to the App Store and Google Play Store
• Proficient in English
• Video calling capabilities
• Do not send random screenshots or random App Store/Play Store links without solid proof that they are your work.
• Do not write $???? per milestone in your bid (include only flat rate estimates)
If successfully delivered, there will be an opportunity for the developer/team to build the Android version at a negotiated rate. Furthermore, you are forming a relationship with us for us to continue relying on your services as the web app continues to grow.