Joomla guru needed for a technology website in order to fix 2 tasks:
1)Correct display user's profile at the right of the site when users click at the Login window and they have already logged in (only when they are logged in). This means:
- The user avatar will be bigger and will occupy the biggest space of the width of the column (around 75%)
- User's cover photo will be at the top of the column
- Tabs Friends, Photos, Videos, Groups and Events will be clickable (right now they aren't) so actually you take the links from user's original profile ([login to view URL])
- Below the avatar, user icons must be much much bigger like buttons (bigger than Facebook's icons).
Friends | Messages | Notifications
Use them with this order, make them big and when someone sends message or friend request, then provide a red notification icon for each one, just like Facebook.
- The User Level and experience bar must be displayed below those 3 icons (it's in [login to view URL])
- Finally, a red logout window at the bottom and center of the column.
2)Fix an issue with Kunena Forum attachments not being inserted in a post. I can attach images but I need to attach as many as I want and click "Insert" and put it in the post. Right now I can only attach only one image and click save to watch it.
Bu iş için 43 freelancer ortalamada $18/saat teklif veriyor
Hello We have expertise in maintaining a lot of Joomla websites and we can surely help you in achieving all you would need. Let me know when we can have a one to one discussion on FL Chat so we can take this ahead
Dear GameWorldgr! I am professional web developer have a look at my profile having nice ratings and reviews. Our latest Greece's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,
hello, we would like to develop Your website. We are familiar with Joomla. Please, review our experience here - https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio. Waiting for Your reply!
Hello, I can fix your all bugs on your Joomla website as per your brief. Let me know when you available to discuss further more in detailed. Regards Rina
Hello, I am a senior Joomla developer. Please let me help you to do these 2Joomla tasks, and i am sure that you will be satisfied with my work. Thanks, Terry