We want to build a website for the promotion campaign of the launch of a new phone app (available for both Android and IOS).
The app’s value proposition is a seamless picture sharing functionality during family and friend events.
The website must offer a landing page for people who want to discover the app and a page for visitors to subscribe to a newsletter. The website also displays an incentive for people to do the promotion of the app in their own social networks: those who manage the most successful mobilization (new subscribers to the newsletter) win prizes.
Our concept, approach, and planned technical implementation is essentially a clone of the project described here:
[url removed, login to view]
However, instead of considering a ruby on rails implementation, we are potentially interested in using PHP. We are open to other recommendations. In terms of design, we expect the look and feel typical of an event app.
A landing page that presents the app name. Content is expected to be minimal: app name, explicative paragraph, picture, potentially a video, and a box to subscribe to a newsletter (asking for email) as well as a login option at the top for those who subscribed.
Subscribing to the newsletter brings you to a second page (logged in the area) which puts forward in an intelligible way the gamification principle and provides:
- Easy social media sharing functionalities as well as the display of the
unique link to share anywhere.
- In the logged in area, a display of your personal progress as a subscriber
(how many people have subscribed to the newsletter via your link) and the different milestones achieved (rewards).
- A profile space for the subscriber to include his phone number (this will
be a privileged channel to share the link to the released app for download).
*We might consider displaying the gamification information on the first page to encourage subscriptions to start with. To be discussed.
· Storing mechanism for the email addresses of subscribers
· A mechanism that automatically generates a unique code for every unique email address entered. The code is appended to the given URL that can be copy pasted by the subscriber or directly shared through the social media sharing functionalities.
· When a referral—say, a friend of that a given subscriber—comes to the site using the shared unique link, we save it as a cookie we can use to find the email address responsible for the referral.
· Following the previous point, we compute the score for each link/subscriber that feeds the front-end display of their own performance and allow them to check how many referrals have subscribed with their link and what are their prices and next milestone prices.
· An analytical dashboard for the administrator to see all the scores, the number of unique subscribers, etc. (to be defined). Google Search Console could be enough.
* A mechanism to block sign-ups from identical IP addresses and same emails (obviously). However, would like to discuss one makes sense.
85 freelancers are bidding on average $273 for this job
We want to build a website for the promotion campaign of the launch of a new phone app ( Android and IOS). Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in HTML5, PHP, Website Design Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost
Hi, I have went through your job description and understood the requirements of creating website for promotion campaign of the launch of a new phone [url removed, login to view] PM I am interested to work on this job. Relevant Skills a Daha fazlası
HI SIR I M 100% CONFIDENT FOR THIS PROJECT AWARD ME RIGHT NOW!!! I am ready to start this immediately. I am extremely eager and ready to go Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.