I have an app made in Laravel framework.
- It is accounting software. It has two pages Incomes -> revenues and Expenses -> payments. I want both of them combined to a third page Transactions (new) shown in menu above Incomes menu item (and below Items menu item). (Banking -> Transactions page should be left untouched.)
- Then for data entry I want that page converted to Tabular format, with existing ADD NEW button labels replaced with Add Income and Add Expense labels.
- When I click on Add Income or Add Expense instead of a full page form data entry, I want just new record added to the top row of the Transactions table below, so I can enter values in that new record. When I use TAB or ENTER key of keyboard, then cursor should move to next column value entry. (If it is quick then it would be good to save that value along with Tab or Enter or mouse click outside table)
- Transactions table columns : Date, Amount, Description, Account, Category, Vendor/Customer, Recurring, Payment Method, Reference, Attachment, Button Symbols for (Save, Edit, View Attachment and Delete) with mouse hover label highlight.
- One more value in Date Filter -> "Last Search" so that my last filtered Date range is auto filled when I click Last Search.
- Date in table should always auto-fill my last added or edited Date in table? (This should happen for both Adding new record or Editing existing one.
- Color of Amount based on Expense -> Red and Income -> Green
- Adding Description field as column between Amount and Vendor
- And adjusting column widths. e.g. currently large gap between date and amount, amount and vendor. We can get space for description column with that adjustment.
So it's simple requirement,
Just use existing Revenue and Payments pages and combine them into a single NEW page as Transactions (new) and then update above mentioned.
Bu iş için 64 freelancer ortalamada $179 teklif veriyor
Hey, I'm interested in working on this project. Please check my reviews and then decide on me. Looking for a long term relationship. Please PM me to discuss further. Thanks, Ajit