We have an online storefront built on a Laravel Multivendor system (MVS).
The current live url is [login to view URL]
We have a script for a service booking, built on Laravel framework as well, that we need to integrate into the MVS.
Scope of Work:
1) Install the Appointo script on a separate subdomain, for testing and verification purposes
2) Integrate the script, in such a way that it is using the existing MVS database, and not its own. The most important consideration is that logins, customers, transactions will all be saved into the MVS. We just want to utilize the front end functions of the script.
3) Create a New Vendor/store in the MVS, in a specific Category to be provided.
4) Modify the Vendor's front End, and admin areas to utilize the script's files and functionality.
5) Modify the MVS, so that any future new stores for that specific Category, will use this system.
The final objective here is that the MVS was generally meant as an ecommerce shop. We want it to function as well for service based companies. Instead of multiple vendors in one system, we have multiple service providers.
PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY.
There are far too many placeholder bids. If you have any questions, then ask before you bid.
Must be delivered within 7 days, if not, the project is cancelled
ONLY BID IF YOU CAN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE
To ensure you have read this project scope, please add the name of the script with your bid.