PLEASE READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS JOB!!!
I need a simple solution for Video Transcoding for Laravel 5.
The solution should run on Docker for future deployment on AWS. What I need is the following workflow:
1) User uploads movie in any format via simple HTML form
2) Script should have a queue for processing multiple files at once
3) Preferably while movie is being uploaded transcoding job should start and transcode to MP4 on the fly. If not possible script may wait for the upload to finish and start transcoding job just then. Example should be able to prepare 3 different transcoded files in mp4 format, but with different video quality/size + thumbnail for the movie.
4) When transcoding job is all done there should be callback to update the queue and inform Laravel that the job is done.
5) Transcoding progress would be nice function.
6) Transcoding jobs should be run inside Docker container for scalability and for purpose of not using resources of the primary container containing Laravel app.
Docker image for the transcoder may be FFMPEG or any other efficient software that is able to transcode videos (GStreamer maybe?).
If you are able to get this job done do not hesitate to put your bid. This project is being published for the 3rd time as many freelancers out there put bids without understanding the substance of the problem and do not reply after all.