I need to allow users to upload large files to my Amazon S3 bucket.
The user page should:
- allow files to be dropped on to the upload field or selected after pressing a button
- show upload progress
- show success message or failed error messages
The script should:
- work with large files (2GB+)
- utilise Amazons multi-part chunked uploads feature
- automatically rename files to ensure duplicates are not overridden
- allow me to define how many files the user is allowed to upload
- allow me to define which file types are allowed
- email me when a file is completed, including the original filename and the new filename
This project will be used in an existing website, but you do not need to integrate it to the site. It just needs to work as a standalone script.
For info, the website already utilises:
- AWS SDK for PHP
- PHP 7
- jQuery 3.2.1
- Bootstrap v4 beta 3
You do not need to use any of these utilities, it's optional. But they are available if you want to use them.
Also, the final project should include instructions on what CORS or IAM settings I need to implement in AWS S3.
28 freelancers are bidding on average £173 for this job
Hi , I have very good expertise in PHP as well AWS . I will make the functionality to upload large file .Do you want to upload videos or which type of files you need to upload .
Hi, I am an AWS expert with extensive 8 years experience, I can write a shell script which can directly upload all files to S3 bucket in real time. Please ping me to discuss in detail. Thanks, Muquim
Hi, just gone through the documentation and can do this job. I am an expert web and aws developer and used the amazon s3 feature in my several projects.
Hi, I went through your requirement and feel comfortable to do this job. I have good experience in website design & development. Please initiate chat to discuss further.