I'm looking to fine tune systems and process surrounding how I capture and sell leads to potential buyers.
I own two marketplace platforms. One run on Wordpress and one on Joomla.
First let me discuss how I would envision handling such a process with the web property using the joomla platform. On this website there are "auction" users who list their upcoming auction sales events to my website. These listings attract traffic to the website who are sometimes in need of an auctioneers service. We receive inquiries through the website looking for an auction service.
I would like to: - capture lead info with a form
- let them know we would reply back in 10-18 hrs
- notify auctioneer members of the website about potential lead with an email
- display lead info (excluding contact information) to our auctioneer listing users
- offer lead at a premium buy it now price or auction and sell to highest bidding auctioneer
- reach out to auctioneers who are not currently using site to give lead to for free
With the web property using WordPress, I generate leads who are soliciting buyers for volume amounts of scrap metal their businesses produce consistently.
I would envision the process to work in such an order:
- form captures info from seller
- lead info (excluding contact info) goes out to metal buyback facilities
- facilities listed in our scrap metal facilities directory are notified of the lead details
- lead contact information is sold depending on potential volume of material
(lead info is sold at .009 * lbs of potential material)
For example: Lead from contractor with 2000 lbs of material sells for (.009 * 2000)= $18
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $382 teklif veriyor
Hello my friend. I already have a system for leads management CRM and other functions. Will share demo in chat