We are looking for someone to help with the development of the popular WordPress migration plugin, Duplicator ([url removed, login to view]). This will be longer-term part time work (10-20 hour/week.)
- Designing and implementing new features
- Fixing bugs
- Participating in release testing
- Discussing product ideas and help implement new features/design
- Part time availability (10-20 hr/week) but schedule is flexible
- Strong back-end skills
- Strong software engineering skills, not just quick/hack coding. (i.e. usage of design patterns, unit testing, consideration of rainy-day scenarios, proper error handling, etc...)
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins
- Writes maintainable, testable code
- Experience with Git
- Takes pride in work
- Self-directed while at the same time isn’t afraid to ask for directions when off-track
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to talk to you.
Please note that we are only interested in individuals who will be doing the work themselves. We do not want agencies or others who will outsource the work to others.
Bu iş için 37 freelancer ortalamada $20/saat teklif veriyor
Hi Please let us know your details requirements so we could analyze it and start working. we have few questions to clarify before we start, could you kindly reply so we could ask our questions?
As per my understandings you want WordPress migration plugin development. 1. Do you want to add expiry keys in plugin and enable after specific fee per monthly/annually ?