This is a website project that is almost finished for the client. This will absolutely result in more work if we are happy with the project. We are also looking to find a programmer / developer to work with LONG TERM.
This was a clone of a website that the client liked so we have all the original code. We need help with:
1. Fixing Navigation Menu - The dropdown / sticky feature has been broken. We want this feature to be fixed. The Menu is functional & accurate the only feature not working is when scrolling down it does not stay on top of the page.
2. Sliders do not slide any longer & do not rotate out to the next photo. This is more for the testimonial section. The client wants this to work because they have good referrals & testimonials they want to use. Need to add Testimonials pics / wording & have slider work.
3. Building / Adding 3 new pages. These can be copied off of other existing pages, or used as a template. They do not need to be built from scratch. Page 1 is a summarized services section... The 2nd page is a downloadable Help / Documents PDF section. This will be the largest section of work for the site.. On this Help page there will be 130 different .pdfs / files... Each file will be it's own separate link. Customers on website need to be able to click & download these documents. Third page is a very small section that just gives mostly text info on a new product being offered. Will have several pics here to show customers though.
4. Fixing various links that go to the wrong sections.
5. Possibly fixing php files that have message boxes sending to specific email addresses. We need this to be exact, so we may do this ourselves if we have time.
What's important for us.....
1. This project needs to be done in under 1 week. If you do not think it can be totally completed in 1 week please do not bid.
2. We prefer that you speak above average English and we will very likely want to talk with you throught the audio or video chat before awarding the project. If you are a very skilled coding programmer / developer & do not have good english we will consider working with you long term if you can find a translator = ) Yes we will pay for the english translator as well, however we will need to know the cost beforehand. We do not have much time so speaking through audio or video while looking at the site is extremely faster for us rather than typing out all the details.
3. Be available to talk at least every other day, We know hours won't be the same & we also may need a translator, so we are flexible here.
We currently have 4 projects we are working on, so if we are happy with the communication, and quality of the project we will give you another project IMMEDIATELY after. Please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer. Thank you!!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $185 for this job