The project is to create a mutli- tenant web application with embedded Power BI visuals.
I would like to use the following template for the front end:
[login to view URL]
The back end(application). Is to be constructed partly from PowerBI Embedded Visualizations to create a number of dashboards.
See examples in Power BI Embedded Java Script API.
[login to view URL]
I am interested in embedding individual report visuals, layouts and theming.
Each user will have their own Azure SQL Database which will be created on registration. Then the user will be asked to integrate the app with various 3rd party cloud applications like Xero, Google Analytics and Facebook. The data retrieval and extraction is out of scope for this project.
The workflow for the site will be:
[login to view URL] user of the application will register and make monthly payments to access the application or pick a trial option.
2. User will be presented with initial config page where he/she will click on the 3rd party app he/she wants to integrate. E.g Xero, Google Analytics etc
4. A pop up will launch and will direct the user to Xero Oath process or some other process to direct the user to obtain an API key for example.
5. Oath token will be received and used to make API calls. This will be done in Logic Apps. If you have experience with logic apps , azure web services and azure function let me know.
6. The data received to be stored in Azure SQL DB.
7. A new power bi workspace to be programmatically or via logic app created using Power BI Rest API. Then a Power BI template file to be cloned and placed into users workspace. Further, the datasource connection to the template file will be updated to point to the users Azure SQL DB. (This is to be done via Power BI REST API [login to view URL])
8. User is then presented with their embedded power bi dashboard.
9. User has optional ability to customise layouts of dashboard pages. See the playground on examples. I wish to hide and show visuals based on the integrations the user has chosen. For instance, if the template file contains visuals from google analytics, but the user has not integrated google analytics (we don't have the data, therefore the visual will not show anything) therefore we want to hide visuals that do not contain data.
10. User can also remove or integrate further applications. He/she can also share dashboard pages with other members of his/her team.
11. User also has usual account management screen. Cancel, update personal details, credit card etc.
I have a requirements doc. Please ask for this if interested.
Bu iş için 32 freelancer ortalamada £2795 teklif veriyor
Hi. I'm experienced c# developer with 7 years of Azure experience. As I understand you want to create user panel for playing with data (data will be filled by 3rd-party). Please share requirements doc.