I am looking for a DBA top expert in optimizing and performance tuning of mysql server and deep knowledge of PHP7.
Here is basic detail for what I am looking for:
1) We have huge magento catalog of 200k products in 3 languages (600k in total)
2) Daily there is insert/updation of 200000 products
3) This insertion/updation is taking too much time (around 2 hours main import + 1 hour for indexing)
4) Frontend loading is slow, means read queries are also slow.
5) You should know all about innodb and EAV (Entity Attribute Value) structure.
6) CPU takes 500% of cpu while doing magento indexing processes.
7) Reduce TTFB, reduce connect time, reduce full onload time
8) Solve Nginx 504 error connection timeout
Site is running on dedicated server with code profiler enabled at bottom of each page. DB and webserver running on same machine and this can not be changed.
Server specifications: Intel Xeon 8 cores @ 3.30GHz, 128GB Memory, Samsung Pro ssd's, Magento CE 18.104.22.168, PHP7, MySQL, Varnish Cache + Turpentine, Nginx
[url removed, login to view]
attached: example slow queries home page and 1 single product page
It is mandatory you provide a road map how you will achive the above requirements and a portfolio of past clients where you worked solely on speed optimisation tuning.
If you break the current functionality you need to fix it. Payment will be done in parts and only after major improvements. I will not pay anything if no major tuning is done or if you waste my time.
Do not bid if you have no experience with this sort of large catalogs.
A big plus is having in depth expertise in tuning varnish + turpentine and nginx also!
When your quote is accepted you will need to sign NDA.
We have already done basic optimization, so only expert apply please thank you.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $739 for this job
Hello, have very big experience in magento optimization and server management. ready to solve your trouble with speed. Relevant Skills and Experience magento, server management Proposed Milestones $777 USD - end work
Ready to sign the NDA. OUR PORTFOLIO [url removed, login to view] I would love to discuss your project over chat. Sincerely Regards David