ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID, PLEASE !!! I am cranky when someone submits a bid and then tries to ratchet up the $$ after getting clarifications
I need an HTML interface that does the following
Add, edit, delete substitution lists
Add, edit, review delete acronyms
1) Users start by entering text. This could be typed in, dictated, or copied from elsewhere.
2) There must be a side-by-side display of “before” and “after” text with a copy button next to the after text where the person can copy the content from the “after” any time they want.
a. 100 words are required at a minimum. Suggest the user duplicate the text if they have less than 100 words.
2) Calculate the reading score for the “before” text using the Flesch-Kincaid grade level formula: 0.39 x (words/sentences) + 11.8 x (syllables/words) - 15.59. Do this as soon as the before text is entered.
3) Walk the user through a “suggested changes” list:
a. Use an API call-based grammar system (such as GrammarBot, PerfectTense, or Sapling - please review possibilities and recommend one) to correct grammar both before and after substitutions are made.
b. Identify acronyms and make sure they are spelled out the first time.
i. If there is an acronym that is not on the acronym list, ask the user if they would like to add it.
c. Identify complicated words that have simpler substitutes from the substitution list.
4) Tell the user what the Flesch-Kincaid score would go down to if the substitution was adopted.
Substitution list (there may be thousands of these, these are some examples)
1) Original word(s) Acquired; procured – Suggested word - buy
2) Original word(s) Remark; opinion; observation – Suggested word - comment
3) Original word(s) Remove; withdraw; extract – Suggested word - take
4) Original word(s) Wrench; attract; lever; wrest – Suggested word - pull
Acronym list (there may be thousands of these, these are some examples)
1) SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
2) RMHC – Ronald McDonald’s House Charities
3) W3C – World Wide Web Consortium
4) EEOC – Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
5) WCAG – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Acronyms can be flagged as “common” (example: FBI – those don’t need to be identified)
Acronyms that are suggested by users need to be reviewed by the admin before they are seen by other users.
I have two questions. First, you mentioned identification of acronyms and check the spelling out of first time. - Here, what is the correct syntax of user input? - Is it like Software Development Life Cycle("SDL Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $529 teklif veriyor
⭐️ Hi. Thanks for giving me a chance to bid on your project ⭐️ I can do this ASAP with your budget. Please let me know your opinion and discuss more over chat. Thanks.
Hello sir, As I am wordpress expert, I have many experience on wordpress we design for 7years. I think I can help you perfectly. I hopr to work with you. If you possible I can get your check. Thanks