We need to resolve the following points:
- after the candidate registration, is redirected to a page where he chooses his type of subscription, in this page MUST NOT APPEAR NO VOICE OF MENU, after choosing the package, the menu may appear. same operation for the registration of employred.
* there is currently a bug error in this step (for the interview of a non-good developer): when the candidate chooses the package and then is redirected to his dashboard, but in this case it is not possible to click the side menu items of the profile, the only way to make them clickable is to update the page with f5, then possible development bugs, moreover, after the update with f5 it happens that the dashboard works but another subscription transition id is generated that is from to avoid.
- Candidates will have 3 types of subscription, free, basic and Premium (last 2 payable with paypal and combine automatic billing system with woocommerce), for the premium package it will be expected that this candidate will be highlighted as "recommended" in all pages, for example in a side sidbar, in the footer etc. etc. with u flag on the preview with the words "Premium" and with 5 stars, While the standard subscription remains as well as default.
- Generate an automatic email 1 month before the expiry of the free package that reminds you to renew the subscription.
- Employred users must access for free without choosing any package,
- Normal non-registered visitors must have the opportunity to search for candidates and be able to contact them via the form on their page
- Enable registration and access through facebook and google plus
- Enable google's Apikey for geolocation
- Finally, I will need to translate various words from English to Italian in the body of the site to replace various words under my indication.
- The menu should have only these items in the home:
Subscribe -> Registration button
Login -> Login
When you access both as a candidate and as an employer you will also see these entries:
Subscriptions: (visible only for candidates) -> [login to view URL]
Search for Professionals -> [login to view URL]
Job Announcements -> [login to view URL]
- Adapt the site to the GDPR Cookie for the data released by the users who register.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada ₹6306 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have read your project description. I have few queries before I can begin the work. Can we discuss the same through chat? I shall endeavor to exceed your expectations. I have 5 years of experience in PHP, mysq Daha Fazla
Hello, I hope you are doing well, as I have gone through your job description carefully and came to know that you want a website. I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. I have worked on similar pro Daha Fazla