We are building a website for bookkeeping and for that we need an OCR function. Website and upload document (pdf, jpg, png) all ready exists, we only need the OCR function and implementation on our Yii2/PHP site.
Since it is a website with many users, and therefor many thousand different types of invoices, it should be possible to:
- Recognise field by handle.
- If right field is not recognised, then it should be possible for user to select the right field manually on the invoice, and then position or handle should be saved till next time.
- Data should be saved in our existing MySQL database.
- The fields to be recognised on the invoice are: date, name, invoice number, currency, VAT and amount.
- 99% of the invoices are software created and therefor easy to scan.
We are not interested in any plans.
Attached are some examples, but as mentioned there will be many different types, so predefined positions is not an option.
Bu iş için 78 freelancer ortalamada €66/saat teklif veriyor
Hello,I have read the job description and I am interested in this job. I have 8 years experience in developing products using Yii2, MySQL, PHP and OCR. I have read your requirements and am ready to start working for yo Daha Fazla
Hello there Is there any other features or functions that you may have not mentioned? Can you share designs if you have? We are a group of experienced full-stack developers that can build Mobile apps, websites, and b Daha Fazla
Hi There, Hope you doing well. We are much expertise group of MySQL, OCR, PHP, Yii2. We will develop your project (OCR function for existing website). Let’s discuss in detail then will start work on it. Thanks.
Hello there, How are you? I'm a senior developer with 9 years of experience in PHP, MySQL, Yii2 and OCR. It sounds intereting in your project. please contact me and let's discuss more in detail. Thanks and Regards
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have almost 10 years of experience in machine learning algorithms. I can implement various types of artificial intelligence algorithms including yours with Matlab, Python and etc. I hav Daha Fazla