This project is for the creation of a Flash based whiteboard application with chat that will essentially mimic the whiteboard functionality of Webex.
1. Upon entering the main page, a whiteboard session will automatically created and the user would be presented with the Flash application prompting them for their name.
2. The user would have a link which when followed takes people to their session. Each session should have a unique link that isn't likely to be "guessed". (e.g., random 16 charactar string).
3. Upon entering an active session using a link, participants will be prompted for their name.
4. The creator of the session will initially be the only one allowed to draw on the whiteboard. Anything the creator draws will be visible to all participants. The Flash application will also include chat.
5. The creator will be able to pass the drawing function to participants, revoke one's chat priviliges and IP ban users from the session.
The drawing API should be robust, allowing at least the features included in MSpaint.
This application is intented to host thousands of simultanious sessions. It needs to be efficient and include infrastructure that scales.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The frontend should obviously be Flash. As for the backend system, there is flexibility as long as no licensing is needed for it.
The entire system should be runable on Linux / FreeBSD.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada ₹22777 teklif veriyor
10 years of experience in server installation and maintenance 10 years of experience in server installation and maintenance 10 years of experience in server installation and maintenance
Hey, Greeting of the day, I am konika. I was looking through your project requirements which you want "build a website" and I do believe it's something we have experience in previous development and we can co Daha Fazla