"order management system" is to faciliate a seller to manage their sales order on web.
We have finished a prototype, check it out here [url removed, login to view]
and we need to implement the real function as in this prototype
There are 4 roles, admin, customer, seller and supplier
The main use case is here ---
1. customer create an order through a single page.
2. seller confirm paid customer orders
3. dispatch customer orders to supplier
4. supplier get a list of orders - per dispatch
5. supplier enter the tracking number for each customer order in a dispatch.
6. system send a email after an order is created by customer.
7. system send a email after an payment is confirmed.
8. system send a email after supplier entered tracking number to customer.
9. admin can configure the email templates.
10. admin Add/Delete/Update other roles' account
Actually we welcome any other existing code that fulfil the above requirement. Also, if you have similiar order management system, feel free to setup demo and let us have a review on them
our budget is around $200