I am the owner of m-t-m-a-l –t-a-.-c-o-m. This site is based on OScommerce V2.2. I would like the below modifications
1) News to be extracted from the database. There can be no news items o multiple news items in the database. The mysql fields are to be
a. News Name
b. News Body
c. News (Date this is to be show on the site) (If this is in the future, then it will not be shown till that date)
d. Visible (Boolean) (This controls if the news is shown or not)
e. Rank (A number between 1 to 10. The sorting of the news on the site is to be based on the rank. The lower the rank, the higher to position of the news)
2) Adding 2 text fields for the products. Availability and Warranty. These are to be shown in [url removed, login to view] and also during the checkout
3) Products without image (ie no image file set in the database) shall show a standard image
4) Updating the contact us information including adding a map
5) Add “about us” and “Sale Conditions” pages. The text show is to be extracted from a file, so shall I need to make changes, I just change this file.
6) In the shopping cart, a description of the products is to be shown along with the availability and warranty info (see bullet 2 above)
7) The categories menu on the left hand side is to like the one on this site (m e d - w a y . c o m), ie it pops out as when you put the mouse on it.
8) The 10 products on the home page shall be selected at random from the database and every time the page is refreshed new products are to be shown. Only products with an image are to be shown.
These changes are needed on the site only and no backend is needed.