osCommerce Purchase Order Payment Module Modification
[url removed, login to view],1892
Purchase Order Document upload option.
1. Customers need to be able to enter a PO number and have the option to upload a PO document (typically a [url removed, login to view] or PDF).
2. If uploaded document exists, it must be permanently stored in catalog/content/purchaseorders/
3. PO Number must be entered with PO upload so we can see the PO number without opening the file.
4. PO file must be permanently linked to that order.
Ideally, when the order history info is viewed, the PO number is displayed, if PO file upload exists, the PO number will be linked to that file.
5. Uploaded PO files must be renamed to include the customer number to group the PO files together in the folder.
Example: PO file uploaded is [url removed, login to view] > When stored, the file name must be changed to [url removed, login to view] where 897 = the customer ID number.
I have a highly modified osCommerce installation
To aid in keeping all the modifications organized some additional commenting will be required.
Please consider these additional requirements when bidding.
1. List of all modified/added files.
2. Commenting all changes with // MOD-NSOE Start/End which designates Net Step Order Entry.
You may add your company name to the comment if you want // MOD-NSOE - YourCompany
Single line changes will be /* MOD-NSOE */ to speed things up a bit.
3. TXT files with all mySQL statements must be sent to me for installation.
I'll be available constantly, so this should not cause a delay.
4. Admin Access
Your own Working/Testing Environment:
I will make a copy of my site for you to FTP directly to for installation and testing to ensure the modification works properly with the other installed modifications. You will be able to test the system with a copy my real data so any issues with managing thousands of products can be addressed.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $82 teklif veriyor
[url removed, login to view] -- Impressed!!! Lets continue further through PMB.