osCommerce MS 2.2 modification. We require a code package to be developed that will allow the calculation of a 'royalty' against product sales and allow an external party to access royalty earnings.
- Royalty percentage can vary per product (including some products being exempt) and stored in database.
- Royalty to be based on net sale price of product i.e. excluding shipping and sales tax.
- Method must work with SPPC (Seperate Pricing Per Customer contribution) and
- Royalty amounts must change accordingly if orders are edited using order editor.
- Modification should be modular.
- Royalty amouns must be viewable from /admin/[url removed, login to view] pages
- A reporting page must be developed that allows the recipient of royalty funds to view sales and royalty information on a per-order basis as well as a monthly / yearly sales basis. For the monthly / yearly basis a modification to the 'Monthly Sales & Tax' for MS2 contribution would be ideal.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Daha Fazla
we are interested in understanding this further, pls see pm for details. thanks, viv
We at Varshyl Tech - an ITES helps businesses in their software, database design, website development and other related vertical needs with primary focus on Website Design and Development, Application Development, Cust Daha Fazla
Hello Sir! We are a team highly experienced in this field. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us pmb for further details. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers, IN.
hi i can do this work mean get in touch with me for more details thanks
GOOD QUALITY WORK WITH INTIME DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT . 100% GUARANTEED OF HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL WORK, AS WE ARE THE EXPERTISE IN JAVA/J2EE , JSP , EJB, ASP,PHP,Flash,Banner design,Website design, STRUTS FRAME WO Daha Fazla