I have an osCommerce store that needs to be completed this week. Basically, this site is a clone of http://www.hottopic.com. In terms of layout and features, most aspects of the site are virtually identical.
Most modifications have already been installed and programmed via the backend, but have not been properly integrated with the store layout. The site is also in need of fixes, thorough error testing, as well as some additional mods.
The work to be completed is listed below. There may be a few other small layout changes which may arise during the process - but to put it simply, closely following the [url removed, login to view] site will cause the process to be fast and smooth and will not lead to delays or problems.
Successful bidder must be available on skype for the duration of the project and must be contactable immediately upon accepting the bid.
All work m ust be completed by Friday 29th DEC, [url removed, login to view] MIDNIGHT, EST.
LIST OF WORK
1. Category page should look just like the sample design available at: [url removed, login to view]
- Font colours
- Font sytles
- 4 columns
- No Heading - only a red background with white writing for the breadcrumbs
- Sorting options - this is already programmed, but should be text links. "Bands" should be a seperate dropdown box and should only appear when valid
2. Product page should be just like the site http:www.hottopic.com. This includes:
- image size
- column layout and width
- xsell products (already installed)
- link to size chart
- link to increase the image size
- additional link to tell a friend
3. All headings in left nav should have a red background. Entire search box should have the same background.
4. Gender sorting - already programmed, but needs some tweaking as well as the addition of symbols for sorting. (please see [url removed, login to view] for example). Symbols will be provided.
5. phpbb is installed, but is not activated by the "community" tab in the top nav. The entire mod also needs to be error tested.
6. Tailored layout for index page to include a third column on RHS. This column should display advertisements which are loaded via the store admin. Again, an example can be seen at http://www.hottopic.com.
6. 5px indent for category menu
7. What's new on index page should be 4 columns deep, with 2 rows.
8. Catalog folder has been renamed "shop". This needs to be checked for errors sitewide.
9. Background table in "BRANDS" should be transparent, or same colour as nav background
10. Main table containing all text and images (apart from the breadcrumbs) should be 10px to the right of the nav bar